Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bigger masssive =P

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
InsertBrain
Yong Master
Yong Master
InsertBrain

Male
Age : Registration date : 2008-09-06 Number of posts : 17 Location : behind you =] Job/Hobbies : Humor : angry at you >=O XD
Character sheet
Teh Hell: PALMPOAAAA =D

PostSubject: bigger masssive =P   bigger masssive =P I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:03 pm

hi i think its cooler with big massives but its not that important u guys could give it a try Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.youfail.org
The_Killer_Z
Trusted
Trusted

Male
Age : 35 Registration date : 2008-09-04 Number of posts : 69 Location : Right here trying to help a bit :P Job/Hobbies : data-processing technician and I love to do some coding for fun :) Humor : ALWAYS HAPPY!!!!!!
Character sheet
Teh Hell: 12

PostSubject: ummm   bigger masssive =P I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:29 pm

iv tryed it in a private room... iv edited my massive range... but personaly I don't like it that much... that ill probably just make ppl abuse of massive even more than meh atm Rolling Eyes

i think we should'nt change the dynamic of the game except in a special chanel just for that *example the ninja chanel nina wanna make Very Happy *

still it was a good idea keep thinking with meh and lets improve gunz gameplay!!!
Back to top Go down

bigger masssive =P

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Suggestions :: InGame -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com