Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Gym Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Ariickido
GameMaster
GameMaster
Ariickido

Male
Age : Registration date : 2008-08-28 Number of posts : 61 Location : Job/Hobbies : Humor :

PostSubject: The Gym Thread.   The Gym Thread. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:18 pm

Those of you who go to the gym or want to should post here.

This thread should help members who want to go to the gym by talking to those of us who have been and still go.

The gym is a wonderfull place, its full of nice people and you can excersise for hours at your own pace.

You can get a personal trainer or just use the machines yourself, it really is a wonderfull place to go to get fit fit fit!

So far at my gym, I don't have any embarrassing stories, but I'm sure I would like to hear your fun and embarassing times at the gym.

Peace out and remember to post.
Back to top Go down
VeniVidiVici
GameMaster
GameMaster
VeniVidiVici

Male
Age : Registration date : 2008-09-03 Number of posts : 33 Location : IM UNDER YOUR COUCH STEELING YOUR CHANGE Job/Hobbies : Don't have no job. my biggest hobby is playing Badminton :] Humor : Lol, I prefer dry humor
Character sheet
Teh Hell: 12

PostSubject: Re: The Gym Thread.   The Gym Thread. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:03 pm

Yeah, I work out at the gym Smile I remember using this machine with 60 kilograms on it, and I thought it was like, pretty-much considering the amount I always lift(pull) it. and then when I was done there was this, super huge fat macho guy and he put it on 65 kilograms and I was like "lol, o hey im doing pretty wel if hes only using 65" but it was as a warmup for him hahahahhahaha, after having done that he went like "LOL 100 KILOGRAMS EZ 50 TIMES"

I TOTALLY LOST MY EGO BACK THEN.
Back to top Go down

The Gym Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sport & Music :: Sport & Music Chat -
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com