Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Virus Alerts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Final
Yong Master
Yong Master

Male
Age : 33 Registration date : 2008-08-30 Number of posts : 6 Location : Job/Hobbies : Humor :

PostSubject: Virus Alerts   Virus Alerts I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:01 pm

The moment i start up the launcher, it gives me 10 files to update, but it are the same files everytime i start it.
Despite that, i continuesly keep getting virus alerts.

Dont know what it is.

Just thought i should let someone know.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Age : Registration date : 2008-08-27 Number of posts : 92 Location : Job/Hobbies : Humor :
Character sheet
Teh Hell: 12

PostSubject: Re: Virus Alerts   Virus Alerts I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:05 pm

dont worry about it. its not virus. like in every gunz that pop ups always
Back to top Go down
http://ugunz.ogameplayer.com
VeniVidiVici
GameMaster
GameMaster
VeniVidiVici

Male
Age : Registration date : 2008-09-03 Number of posts : 33 Location : IM UNDER YOUR COUCH STEELING YOUR CHANGE Job/Hobbies : Don't have no job. my biggest hobby is playing Badminton :] Humor : Lol, I prefer dry humor
Character sheet
Teh Hell: 12

PostSubject: Re: Virus Alerts   Virus Alerts I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:08 pm

have you tried the AVG Free fix? since I kind of recognize your problem and I fixed it with the AVG error fix, I made a sticky how to solve the error. Good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virus Alerts   Virus Alerts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virus Alerts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GunZ General :: Gunz :: Complain & report :: Ingame -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com